- Student Affairs
- Office of Administrative Services
- Office of Athletics and Recreation
- Office of Career Services
- Office of Student Programs and Traditions
- Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- Office of Student Success and Retention
- Office of Counseling Services
- Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Student Code of Conduct
- Policy for Self-Harming or Suicidal Students
The mission of Student Affairs is to provide services and co-curricular opportunities that promote intellectual, emotional, physical, personal, and professional development, while educating students on their rights and responsibilities as members of the Parker University community.
The Department of Student Affairs oversees Student Affairs Administrative Services, Athletics and Recreation, Career Services, Student Programs and Traditions including all co-curricular and social programs, Counseling Services, Student Rights and Responsibilities/Student Conduct, Student Success and Retention, and Diversity and Inclusion.